Test & Go Package
U Chiang Mai’s Test & Go package (exemption from quarantine).
This package is currently available to fully vaccinated adult travellers who travelled by air from one of the approved 63 countries/territories.
Please note that you will require the following:
1) A Certificate of Vaccination (fully vaccinated) with an approved vaccine administered at least 14 days before travelling. Those previously infected within the last 3 months must have received 1 dose of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling.
Travellers under 12 years of age, travelling with parents or guardians, are exempt from the vaccination requirement.
2) A Medical Certificate with an RT-PCR lab result indicating that COVID-19 has not been detected, issued no more than 72 hours before travelling (all travellers).
3) A confirmed payment for a 1-night stay at a SHA+ accommodation, and 1 RT-PCR test fee.
4) An insurance policy with coverage no less than USD $50,000.
5) Thailand Pass registration (https://consular.mfa.go.th/) must be submitted at least 7 days before arrival.
All Prices Include:
Superior (Mon - Fri)
THB 5,800 net per room per night
Superior (Sat - Sun)
THB 6,100 net per room per night
(25 December 2021 - 2 January 2022)
THB 6,700 net per room per night
Book & Stay Period: 15 November 2021 – 31 March 2022
Terms & Conditions:
• Minimum 1 night stay required.
• Room rates are for single occupancy (extra persons will be charged THB 3,000 per person for their PCR test and meals). Children under 12 years old can stay in the same room as their parents, however an extra charge will be applied for their meals during the stay (a la carte prices).
• Only same-flight passengers can share a room or limousine.
• The package should be made 7 days in advance for limousine service and PCR test booking.
• Hotel confirmation letter will be issued after the prepayment is complete.
• The guest is responsible for applying for the Thailand Pass at https://consular.mfa.go.th/
• If the guest’s application for Thailand Pass is rejected, the hotel will provide a full refund
• Families can share transportation (maximum 3 persons per van and all persons must have arrived on the same flight).
• Guests are not allowed to leave their room until they have received a negative result on their COVID-19 test.
• If the guest needs to visit the hospital they must inform the Hotel Manager who will then arrange the transportation.
For more information and reservation please contact email: email@example.com